Top 2 Best Water Fountains For Multiple Cats (February 2021)
Cat Water Fountains
Finding the right cat water fountain when you have multiple cats is tricky. It’s easy to go overboard and choose an almost industrial sized model. We’re here to show you some more modest options that will certainly fit the bill. You don’t need to break the bank or fill your living room with a large appliance to find the best water fountain for multiple cats. Check out our recommendations below.
Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain
- ✔ Great For Multiple Pets
- ✔ Open Bowl So The Pump Isn't Essential
- ✔ Running Water Sound Attracts Pets
- ✔ Easily Disassemble To Clean
- ENCOURAGE PETS TO DRINK: Because pets are instinctively attracted to running water, this 128 oz fountain can help prevent urinary and kidney diseases through increased hydration
- CUSTOMIZE FOR MULTIPLE PETS: The versatility of this fountain allows you to choose from 1 to 5 free-falling streams, and you can also twist the top to adjust stream flow
- NO THIRSTY PETS: This fountain incorporates an open bowl design so if your home loses power, your cat or dog will still have access to water
- QUIET OPERATION: To help your cats acclimate quickly, the low-voltage pump is submerged for quiet operation, and the receiving ramp reduces splashing and noise
- FIGHTS BACTERIA: The constant water circulation and stainless steel construction help to inhibit bacteria growth so your furry friend stays healthy
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply disassemble the pump to hand wash, and place all other parts on the top rack of your dishwasher; compatible with #3 360 Carbon Filter PAC00-13712 and #5 Foam Pre-Filter PAC00-13711
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations for nearly 30 years; we help pets and their people live happy together
- Age Range Description: all ages
No More Worry
The free-falling stream helps encourage your pet to drink more, so he gets the right amount of water each day to keep him healthy and hydrated.
No More Dirty Water
With the pet fountain, your pet never has to drink dirty water again. The constant water circulation prevents bacteria growth, while the filters remove bad tastes and odors.
More Happy Moments
By keeping your pet hydrated, you and your pet can enjoy playtime more and live happy together.
If your cat prefers to drink water from a running tap, then the Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain is for you. The Drinkwell 360’s design provides up to 5 separate water streams, so multiple cats can drink at once. Although the Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain isn’t one of our top picks, we still recommend this fountain for two important reasons.
PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain
- ✔ Quieter Than Most Cat Water Fountains
- ✔ Replaceable Filter For Consistent Water Quality
- ✔ Perfect For Both Cats And Dogs
- ✔ 2 Years Warranty
- Easy refill – Featuring a Removable Reservoir, the Platinum Pet Fountain can be topped up easily and the attached Reservoir cap reduces the chance of Spills
- Easy Clean – The Snap lock lid and Dishwasher Safe design of the Platinum make disassembly and Cleaning the Pet Fountain Simple
- Adjustable stream – The adjustable, Free Flowing Stream encourages pets to drink from the Fresh, running Water and is ideal for fussy felines that refuse to Drink from their Water Bowl
- Anti splash – Reducing the Sound of running water to a trickle, the receiving ramp also minimalises the amount of splash from the Free Flowing Stream, helping your pets acclimate to the Fountain
- Warrabty – The Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain includes a two-year manufacturer’s warranty
The PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain gives your dog or cat 168 oz. of fresh, filtered water. The activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors, while the free falling stream of water entices your pet to drink more. The built in reservoir increases capacity and makes refills easy. The snap on reservoir lid and rubber feet on the bottom of the fountain prevent sliding and tipping.
Suits cats who like to drink from pools as well as those that prefer falling water streams.